Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Setting Goals, March '15

This blog is something that I want to be important in my life. I've already plugged in to a couple awesome blogging groups on Facebook which have given me amazing tips and a plethora of resources if I ever need advice. One thing I have gathered to be crucial is goal setting!

With that in mind, I would like to publicly share my goals with you so I can be held accountable. Making my blog a priority and vowing to spend more time and energy on it is something I think will not only help me to feel like I'm actually doing something worthwhile, but it will also improve the quality of content you all will be able to find through me.

Without further ado, here are my goals for this month:

  • Get on more social media: Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram
  • Spend at least thirty minutes daily on my blog be it planning, thinking, or writing
  • Find my niche
And because I always like to tie my posts to something bigger, goal setting and planning really is a good thing. I'm a type b person so I do let spontaneity into my life (let's be honest, I got married after a two week engagement thus changing every plan I had), but I see the value of having a destination. The journey is undoubtedly the best part about life, but knowing what you want your life to look like and actively taking steps to create and build that dream, that's magical. That's living. That's happiness. 

So I encourage each of you to take a moment to think about what it is that you want out of this life and figure out what it would take to get there. You don't need a five-year plan if that's not your thing, but moving towards what you actually want will make life that much more fulfilling.

Time for the questions! If you don't mind sharing, what are some of your goals? Has throwing caution to the wind worked in your favor?

No comments:

Post a Comment