Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hi, My Name Is Anubis

We have another addition to the family!!! His name is Anubis :) What's especially funny about this name is since Alma was originally thought to be a boy, it was supposed to be her name. But she's a girl so Anubis got passed on to this little sweetie pie.


I went to the pet store to get some more dog food when I heard the saddest mewing. I turned around and there was this little guy reaching out for me and climbing up his cage to get closer to me. I left with the dog food I came for, but a couple hours later I returned with Alma and my husband to have a meet and greet. And Anubis came home with us, too :)

We're well on our way now to completing our family! So far, Aura has decided she's the mom (again), and Achilles plays too roughly per usual. Alma has no idea what she thinks about Anubis so they've been keeping their distance aside from conversations across the couch. 

But back to little Anubis. He's our April Fool's baby which puts him at 10 1/2 weeks old, about four months younger than Alma and almost a year younger than Achilles. He's definitely a cuddler. And he's LOUD. But that's okay :) He's going to fit in just fine, I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment