Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Have a Confession

I have a confession to make: I have never been to Disney World. I haven't been to Disneyland either, but since I'm living on the east coast now, I don't really have a good excuse for not going. What's worse is I even vacationed in Orlando not too long ago. We went to Universal Studios and SeaWorld, and some of my family members went to Disney World. Just not me.

But that's going to change here pretty soon. Husband and I are planning a trip for next October! I'm hoping it'll be cooler then and less busy with all the kids in school, but I am completely clueless about this. Which resort should we stay in? Which parks and rides are a must? What about the meal plans? I'm vegan so that might not be the best fit for us.

We originally planned for 7 days, but with going to Universal Studios, too (Husband has never been there), we might stretch it out to 9 so we can also have some downtime to go to the spas. I just need some input from those of you who have been! I know we have to go to Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast is our story), but other than that, the week is completely open! Please help! This planner doesn't know what to do, and if you guys remember my first post, then you know that doesn't work very well for me.

Help a sista' out! And definitely post pictures and tell stories from your adventures if you would like to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment