Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bumpdate #18 (25 weeks)

Daylight Savings time is the worst. Between losing an hour there and occasional pregnancy insomnia, sleep got pretty well ruined for me. We should just do away with this Daylight Savings nonsense. But anywho, 5/8 of the way there! Whoo!!

Rainbow:

You're becoming more proportional, and you're adding fat under your skin. Your hair is growing and starting to gain texture. You're also now the size of a rutabaga weighing in at 1.5 pounds and 13.5 inches long.

Me:

Pregnancy insomnia is usually coming once every other week or so, but it is starting to get more frequent. My uterus is now about the size of a soccer ball. Something I've noticed, though, is on the days when I work and stand most of the day, the baby bump stays pretty well tucked in. On the days when I'm just lazy, the baby bump comes popping out like crazy!

Anyone have tips for the pregnancy insomnia? I've heard some good things about hypnobirthing relaxation techniques helping with sleep, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment