Sunday, February 19, 2017

Bumpdate #15 (22 weeks)

There really isn't much new for this week as far as life events goes. We have our house almost completely put together. We just need to get a microwave and start collecting all our baby stuff!

Rainbow:

Woohoo! You're a whole pound now, and about the size of a spaghetti squash. Taste buds are forming so you'll start getting to taste your amniotic fluid, and your nerve endings are developed enough to start experiencing touch!! Just as I was going to say you're really hurting Daddy's feelings by not kicking when its his hand instead of mine, he finally got to feel some of your antics last night when you were hyper. The only thing that could have made you hyper was the PB&J I ate because that was the last thing haha. I guess you're going to make good snack choices when you're out :)

Me:

I can see baby in belly now. I'm sure to strangers I am still in the awkward in between stage of "maybe she's pregnant, but maybe she's fat," but I can definitely tell. Baby kicked so hard last night it scared me out of my yawn XD. Boobs got bigger again. My areolas are back to their normal color, but my nipples are still puffed up. Crazy pregnancy dreams have been continuing. And to top it all off, I got heartburn from a PB&J (yes, the same one that made Rainbow hyper).

What are some of the foods that gave you heartburn? When did you really pop? Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment