Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bumpdate #21 (28 weeks)

Third trimester!! OMG!! I was checking my app, and I didn't even realize we had gotten into the double digits. Only 84 days to go!

Rainbow:

Your brain is getting more grooves, and your sleep schedule should be getting more regular (even though your sleep cycles are still pretty short). You have a bad habit of waking me up at 4:30 in the morning demanding food, but then of course instead of going back to sleep, you won't stop kicking me with your new burst of energy XD. I'm so ready to see how that's going to play out when you're out of my uterus. Even your little kicks are visible on the outside now when I'm lying down, and you love playing kicking games with Daddy. You're also now the size of a Chinese cabbage (14.8 inches, 2.25 pounds).

Me:

The boobies are still leaking pretty much every night. I have yet to leak during the day. My areolas have gotten a little bigger, and I now have stretch marks all over my boobs. And we now have the wonderful leukorrhea so that's been fun. My emotions are still all over the place, and I get heartburn from water.

Now that we have less than 3 months to go, let's go over the old wive's tales one more time!

Morning sickness - so much, GIRL
Moodiness - definitely, GIRL
Heartbeat - 171 bpm settling down to 150, GIRL
Craving - savory foods, BOY
Husband's weight gain - still don't think he gained any, BOY
Acne - yes, GIRL
Clumsier - yes, BOY
Necklace/wedding ring - circles, GIRL
Chinese calendar - GIRL
Mayan gender predictor - odd, odd, GIRL
Baking soda test - almost no fizz, GIRL

Carrying - low, BOY
Sleeping side - right, GIRL

Anyone have new gender guesses? Did the rest of the third trimester fly by for you, or did the last month drag on forever for you? Anyone have a favorite pain management method (hypnobirthing, lamaze, visualization, breathing)?

No comments:

Post a Comment