Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bumpdate #1

Still not sure how many weeks along we are for certain, but we have our first ultrasound scheduled for November 30. Let's go ahead and jump right in!

Rainbow:

I assume you are somewhere between 7 and 9 weeks along so maybe you're just now starting to peek out over my pelvis. That's really all I've got for you. You've got your little arm buds at the least, and your heart is beating. This cute app I've found lets you tell me nice things about your growth and encouragement for me. Until we get that ultrasound, this section is going to be pretty much guess work on my part XD.

Me:

I threw up today for the first time ever. I'm hoping it's just because I overslept and was super hungry and not because I'm going to be the first one in my family to actually experience morning sickness. Only time will tell. I'm still blaming your daddy regardless because at least then we're both laughing about it. Not as tired all the time which is good, but I'm getting pretty fed up with my job now that I know we've got better things coming our way in just a month's time. I cry at least once a week over something I wouldn't normally, and I've started having to pee more often. Not a ridiculous amount yet, but definitely enough that I've noticed a difference. I have also informed Husband that I would like to trade in my Princess title for Goddess since I am now a vessel by which life enters this world. I will keep you all posted on if it sticks ;P

That's all for this week! Stay tuned to find out what's next in our adventure and how this vegan baby grows!

P.S. 280Days is the app I have found. It's super cutesy which I love. There is a version for the pregnant partner and the non-pregnant partner. We can both make journal entries and access each other's, and the calendar is linked so when I input an appointment time, he has access to it as well! The only thing I don't like about it is it gives the baby's growth updates in 4-week increments instead of week increments.

No comments:

Post a Comment