Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bumpdate #7 (14 weeks)

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates Christmas! I hope you got to spend the day with people who love you. Our trip to Colorado ended up getting cut short so I didn't make it up to Denver to see my sister which sucks. At least we finally got all of our stuff back from the movers so that's good. Now just to focus on getting everything else figured out.

Rainbow:

You're getting expressive on us! Your face is well-defined now, and your little scowls and smiles may have the added bonus of eyebrows. If you're a little girl, you've already got all the eggs you'll ever have in your life. If you're a little boy, you're busy working on your prostate. You've worked your way up to the size of a lemon, and you're starting to poke out along with all the intestines.

Me:

Husband has a guaranteed DD now of which I'm sure he'll take advantage when we go to the movies tomorrow. I am no longer exhausted and tired all the time so I'm sure I'll actually stay awake through the whole movie. It's a win-win situation! Thanks to this little nugget's growth, I'm starting to have trouble buttoning my pants. Rubber bands will be my new best friend as soon as I can find them among all the boxes...

My sister and mom recommended Bio Oil for stretch marks, but of course I have misplaced it as well. Does anyone have a product they loved for stretch marks? Haven't gotten any new ones yet, and genetics is on my side for this one, but just in case, I'd like to be prepared! Other side note, does anyone celebrate something other than Christmas or doesn't celebrate at all? What are some of the traditions you and your family have?

No comments:

Post a Comment