Sunday, December 18, 2016

Bumpdate #3


OMG This has been the longest day of my life. I felt especially crappy all day. I threw up water for Pete's sake. My back is killing me. I apparently am already having some ligament pain so my belly is cramping and in pain. And then my head hurts because I threw up so much. But to top it off, I can't skip work because they didn't give me enough hours to begin with. Super not fun. BUT THEN. After work, I'm bleeding a little. Like, I was scared. I couldn't think straight at all. 4 hours spent at the ER we finally find out that there was literally nothing wrong. They could find no sign of a hemorrhage or any explanation whatsoever. But the best news is we have a guess date! June 25. Right now, we're measuring at 9 weeks, 6 days, and Rainbow's heart rate was a strong 171. So much relief. And now that the adrenaline high has worn off, I'm utterly exhausted.

Rainbow:

All your organs are formed and fully functional. Your face is coming together nicely with your nose and jaw becoming more defined. You've also been considered a fetus for a good couple weeks now, and you're well on your way to being the size of a strawberry.

Me:

Where to start. My boobs no longer hurt which is good. I gave up on bras completely. As mentioned above, my back is dying. I have so many food aversions, eating is like an obstacle course. And my appetite has shrunk so I have to eat little tiny meals. At least that means I'm almost never throwing up food. It's usually just stomach acid and sometimes water. Motivation is almost gone, but I'm not exhausted all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment